According to recently published research conducted by a leading international market research company, Global Research & Data Services, the expansion of the global chemical and physical analysis equipment industry is forecast to reach 5.4% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.3%. Currently, smoke and gas analysis equipment accounts for 11.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between chromatographs and electrophoresis instruments (6.4%), spectrographs, spectrophotometers and spectrometers using optical radiations (9.2%), other equipment using optical radiations (18.9%), other chemical and physical analysis equipment (28.8%) and parts of chemical and physical analysis equipment (24.8%).
China, France, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest chemical and physical analysis equipment markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Portugal (16.3%), Malaysia (13.0%), Vietnam (10.1%), Nepal (9.3%) and China (9.0%).
The market information is based on new industry data reports recently published by Global Research & Data Services. The reports offer the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for chemical and physical analysis equipment in the world and individually for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
The reports include historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the chemical and physical analysis equipment market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the chemical and physical analysis equipment market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in these reports:
- Overall chemical and physical analysis equipment market size, 2009-2020
- Chemical and physical analysis equipment market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market potential rates of the overall market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
for more information about these reports.