- Publication ID
- Publication Date
- November 7, 2012
- Regions Covered
- Report Delivery
- 0No votes yet
- TOC Coverage
- 0No votes yet
- After Sales Support
- 0No votes yet
Orange Communications SA (Orange Communications), a subsidiary of Orange SA, is one of the largest mobile operators in Switzerland. It offers broadband internet and mobile voice services. It provides mobile services using Orange network, which is based on GSM, UMTS and HSDPA technology. The company offers its services through a network of Orange centers, indirect retailers, online store on its website. The company also operates in the UK. OC is a subsidiary of. The company is headquartered in Renens, Switzerland.
The company's strategy is based on providing first-class network based services at low and competitive prices. In February 2012, the company entered into new inter-provider connectivity agreement with AT&T expanding the features and capabilities of video collaboration.
In February 2012, the company was acquired by Matterhorn Mobile S.A. a company that is indirectly majority owned by funds advised by Apax Partners LLP.
GlobalData's Orange Communications SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Orange Communications SA - Key Facts 4
Orange Communications SA - Key Employees 5
Orange Communications SA - Major Products and Services 6
Orange Communications SA - History 7
Orange Communications SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 - Company Analysis 10
Orange Communications SA - Business Description 10
Orange Communications SA - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Orange Communications SA - Strengths 11
Strength - Strong Market Position 11
Strength - Multi Channel Retailing 11
Strength - Tuned Early into Growth Trend of Multimedia 11
Orange Communications SA - Weaknesses 11
Weakness - Lack of Business Transparency 11
Orange Communications SA - Opportunities 12
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for 3G & 4G Services 12
Opportunity - Market Momentum through New Offers 12
Opportunity - Going Offensive in Providing Digital Entertainment 12
Opportunity - Growing Trend of Online Shopping 12
Orange Communications SA - Threats 12
Threat - Continuing Dominance of Swisscom 12
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 13
Orange Communications SA - Key Competitors 14
Section 3 - Appendix 15
About GlobalData 15
Contact Us 15
List of Tables
Orange Communications SA, Key Facts 4
Orange Communications SA, Key Employees 5
Orange Communications SA, Major Products and Services 6
Orange Communications SA, History 7
Orange Communications SA, Other Locations 9
Orange Communications SA, Key Competitors 14