Machine to Machine (M2M)
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market Research Reports, Analysis & Trends
Machine-to-Machine or M2M is a new buzzword in technology industry. It is one of the fastest growing emerging technologies in the field of IT and communication. There is a significant growth has been recorded in adoption of M2M across many industries. M2M facilitates data exchange between remote computers to backend IT infrastructure. Downlink and Uplink are two popular methods are in M2M for data exchanging. The former used for collecting the information and latter used for sending information to remote devices. Millions of devices/applications are connected to internet and machine to Machine is creating so called internet of things to connect million of physical devices. This clear shift of technology will create more and more market for M2M in near future.
Our M2M Market Research Reports will help you to find :
- Strategic Alliances in M2M industry.
- M2M Investment and M&A opportunities and News.
- List of M2M equipment and service providers of all types
- M2M industry Verticals.
- M2M Service companies, Application developers, Infrastructure providers, Network operators
- Global M2M marketplace including growth drivers, market leaders, solutions, challenges, and forecast.
M2M Industry Current Trends
- As per the data produced by IMS Research, market for cellular machine-to-machine (M2M) connectivity services to rise from approximately 107 million connections globally in 2011 to about 326 million connections by 2016.
- According to E-Plus Group, in 2010 2.3 million M2M smart cards will be in the German market. According to the study, this figure will rise in 2013 to over 5 million.
- Jasper Wireless estimated that through M2M technology the number of devices to be connected ranging from 200 million to 1 billion world-wide by the end of 2014.
Major Machine to Machine Industry Players
Atmovia, Jasper Wireless, NextM2M, Transatel, Axeda, SensorLogic, BM, Intel, Openmatics, RedTail Telematics, Sierra Wireless, Transaction Network Services (TNS), Wyless, Orange Business Services